Are you a marketer, executive, or CEO, looking to master the web and grow your revenue?
If so, you’ve come to the right place. Digital Marketing Canada™ is a podcast program where each episode I interview marketers, executives, and CEOs of medium sized companies and find out exactly how they use the web to grow their companies.
In this episode, I interview Tony Gareri, the CEO and Chief of WOW, at Roma Moulding.
Roma Moulding is one of the world’s largest picture moulding companies, has been in business nearly 30 years, and has a dealer network of 6000.
This is an excellent episode to listen to if you are in a business that is at a crossroads between old business modus operandi and new.
In 2010 (in the depths of the 2008/09 recession), Tony Gareri and Roma Moulding went through this evolution of their company. In this episode he’ll share exactly what transformation around marketing and corporate culture they took their company through and how you can do it too.
Here are some things you’ll get out of listening to this call:
- The steps to purposefully developing corporate culture with ideas on how you can apply better corporate culture in your organization,
- Their transition from offline heavy marketing tactics to online marketing,
- The exact channels (from social to web, to blogging, etc.) they use to market their brand,
- Tips to producing great content,
- Ideas on how to follow through on corporate content strategies and to have them succeed
- And a whole lot more.
To watch the video, activate the video player below. If you liked this episode, please share it with those you think would find it valuable.