Did you tune in for Part 1 of this insightful webinar series about preventing or recovering from website failure but didn’t get a chance to catch Part 2? Did you join us during the live event and are simply looking to review what you learned, or share it with others?
Having a website can bring your brand to life online and create newfound economic opportunities in this digital consumer economy.
Having a website project go off the rails can be the direct opposite of advancing your strategic objectives. A failed website project can put your company behind for months, reduce annual revenue, slow up product launches and cost you a small fortune.
This 90-minute revealing webinar (Part 2 of 2) features tbk Creative’s international award winning Creative Director Melissa McInerney and Software Engineer Andre Lefort, as they share the final factors that will cost or earn you thousands in online revenue.
By reviewing this call, listeners will learn:
- How to fine-tune and clarify all the details involved in the contract
- you sign with a vender (warranties, follow-up maintenance, etc.)
- The key questions to arm yourself with that will help you choose the best website vendor for your project
- About choosing the right content management system to best suit your needs
- How to ensure you’re set up to have your site be your greatest asset for lead acquisition
- The importance of insisting on compatibility across mobile, tablets and multiple browsers
- About how to decipher the differences between poor and quality design
Watch Part 1 of “Why Website Projects Fail: 15 Factors That Will Cost or Earn You Thousands of Dollars” below!
Melissa McInerney is a 5-time international award winning Creative Director, an award winning Entrepreneur (PROFIT HOT 50), a Sr. Partner and a Principal at tbk Creative. She is considered by many as one of Canada’s best Creative Directors for web.
Andre Lefort is a software engineer with 15 years professional programming experience and Head of Technology at tbk Creative. Previous to tbk Creative, Andre was a Sr. Programmer at 3M Canada and now heads up tbk Creative’s technology department as the King of Making.