Are you responsible for web accessibility at your organization or getting involved in the process of making or maintaining barrier free websites?
We recorded this webinar and it’s now available for you below!
During this webinar, you’ll learn such things as:
- What types of groups are legally obligated to build barrier-free websites under the AODA
- 10 real web accessibility issues on websites with tips to repair
- If an intranet is obligated under the AODA
- If companies outside Ontario who have employees working in Ontario are bound under the AODA
- The most common questions we’re asked by corporations regarding web accessibility and the WCAG 2.0
- And a whole lot more.
The video is above. To access captions, click the ‘CC’ in the YouTube player. To access the transcript, click here.