London, ON, February 21, 2019 – tbk Creative is proud to announce and welcome six new professionals to their London, ON. office. Each one of them brings expertise to tbk Creative’s web design, branding and digital marketing solutions. With these additions, tbk Creative has grown to approximately 30 team members, with staff working both on and offsite.
- Cameron Kok joins tbk as an Account Coordinator, with previous tenure at a Fortune 500 company.
- Matthew Handy joins as a Junior Front End Developer, having previously worked at an e-commerce company.
- Arien Aubertin is an Account Coordinator in the midst of completing a Marketing Management Program Diploma at Fanshawe College.
- Candice Collins joins as an Intermediate Marketing Coordinator, with previous experience in luxury product marketing and branding.
- Suzy Kendrick joins as an Account Associate, having been a corporate communications consultant for over eight years.
- Dhaval Parmar is an Associate Marketing Intern, currently enrolled in the Public Relations – Corporate Communications program at Fanshawe College.