Each month, tbk Creative runs a blog series that highlights key accomplishments our clients are having, ground their making, and stories worth sharing.
Some of what they do is down right captivating.
Here’s this month’s line-up:
1) Dunsire Gibson Inc. – Dunsire Gibson is a Toronto based real estate developer. Recently, they started their first major residential development, 60 town homes, in Kitchener Ontario. Dunsire will be responsible for all facets of the project from design and approvals all the way to residential occupancy. Homes will got to market Fall of 2012. They have named the community, Mill Creek Village.
2) Millars Law – Phil Millar and his clients were busy this month. The Millars Law brand is quickly becoming well recognized and respected for civil litigation in southwestern Ontario. This month two of his cases hit major local media (John Milonas’ abuse allegations case and Susan McKee’s case against London Animal Care Centre). He was further called by CTV London and CBC for expert opinion in the London Police tasering incident.
3) Leading London – Leading London is a Realty Executives Elite Ltd. realtor partnership between Mike & Sarah Vander Vloet. This month, they launched a very unconventional Facebook marketing campaign. They are giving away $1,000 to one client who tells them how they would best use that money to make their home better. The ideas are pouring in here.
4) London Health Sciences Foundation – LHSF is back at it with the exciting launch of their Win a Million Lottery. If you want to be a millionaire in time for Christmas, this might be your best way. Ticket sales support the London Health Sciences Centre. You can purchase your tickets here.
5) YoYo’s Yogurt – YoYo’s, one of London’s favourite frozen yogurt locations is growing. This month they hired professional local graphic designer, Damian Box, so they can focus on managing the brand’s growth in a dedicated and focused way. Damian will take on the role of Communications Manager for the company. With locations now in London and Toronto, YoYo’s has their sites on a Waterloo Cafe launch next.
6) Mission Services of London – One of London’s oldest and most respected charities, Mission Services, has announced the details on their annual fundraising gala. This year there is an fun and creative twist – there will be a juried art exhibition with cash and scholarship prizes. To contribute to the work MSL does, you can buy your tickets here.
If you’re one of tbk Creative‘s clients, and have something to share for next month, be sure to email me at andrew [at] tbkCreative [dot] com. If you’re not one of tbk’s clients and have something interesting to tell me, you can email me too. I like interesting.
If you want more of these web design and social media marketing thoughts delivered to your inbox for free, you can subscribe here.
Andrew Schiestel is the Chief of WOW! Projects at tbk Creative, a web design & social marketing agency that instigates and accelerates consumer action around brands. To contact Andrew about speaking at your upcoming web marketing & communications event, click here. Andrew can be followed on Twitter here.