Once per month, I step away from writing about web design, social media, and digital marketing, and use this blog as a medium to share some of the accomplishments tbk Creative’s clients have made in their own businesses the previous month.
Accomplishments such as special projects they’re partaking, ground they’re making, unique differences they’re delivering.
Writing this publication makes sense to me. For over 18 months now, I’ve been proclaiming that one of the most pronounced shifts in the corporate communications field is that brands have access and the power to be publishers.
Not necessarily in a traditional sense, but certainly in a digital one.
Here is a list of 5 clients and what they were up to in October:
- London Health Sciences Foundation – Each year at this time, LHSF runs the Win a Million Lottery, one of Ontario’s largest charity lottery events. This year, the lottery will be giving out $1 million cash to one lucky ticket holder. If you have a commitment to be a millionaire before the holidays, this may be your best shot with it being only 6 weeks away. To purchase your tickets go here (7 days left).
- Millars Law – Phil Millar at Millars Law was continually in the media again in the month of October. An interesting case to share with you: the firm is representing a local children’s author (David Carruthers) who believes his book concept was stolen by one of the world’s largest publishing companies. Last month the story hit the front page of the London Free Press, Metro London, and CTV London. It may pick up national attention, yet. To view a Facebook page that was setup for David and vote yourself on if you believe there was a copyright infringement, you can click here.
3. County of Middlesex – The County of Middlesex in the last two years has come out of the gate with an aggressive plan to stimulate local economic activity, business investment, and job growth. One of the unusual, yet effective tactics, is they have begun offering consistent business educational seminars. They have chosen not to be passive as an institution, but active in preparing businesses for a new era. You can see one of their upcoming marketing workshops here.
4. Robinson & Refcio LLP – Another quickly growing local law firm, Refcio & Robinson LLP recently moved into a new and beautiful office located at 748 Richmond St. (just at Oxford). They will be better centralized now to services their growing list of clients.
5. Custom Mobility – Launched less than 3 years ago as a company to service the mobility needs of people with physical disabilities, Custom Mobility has been growing fast and people are noticing. Last month, they moved into their second location at Westmount Mall and joined forces at that location with another growing London company, Body Mechanics.
That’s the list for this month. If you’re one of tbk Creative clients and have something to share for an upcoming issue, I would love to hear it! You can email me at andrew [at] tbkCreative [dot] com.
If you want more of these web design and social media marketing thoughts delivered to your inbox for free, you can subscribe here.
Andrew Schiestel is the Chief of WOW! Projects at tbk Creative, a web design & social marketing agency that instigates and accelerates consumer action around brands. To contact Andrew about speaking at your upcoming web marketing & communications event, click here. Andrew can be followed on Twitter here.