Position: Senior Digital Specialist
Experience: 8-10+ years (agency preferred)
Type: Salary; Full-Time
Location: London, ON (remote work available)
Salary: $80,000 – $85,000
Start date: TBD
Group Benefits: Yes
Reports to: Amanda Wolfe, Director of Digital & Operations
The Senior Digital Specialist position is the symbiotic fit for the digital professional who’s accelerating in their career and is looking for more challenges and the rewards that come with more responsibility and greater impact. As a Senior Digital Specialist, you are already amongst the top digital professionals in the region and have significant experience managing robust media budgets and digital strategies for medium to large-sized organizations. You will be given a client portfolio including some of the nation’s most established brands and will support these companies in growing further through strategic digital projects and programs.
• Directly operate digital campaigns;
• Project manage digital projects;
• Develop effective digital strategies.
The natural future of a Senior Digital Specialist is to ascend to Senior Digital Consultant at tbk (min base salaries of $90,000).
• Work directly with the Director of Digital Operations and Director of Accounts to build digital marketing strategies (primarily paid advertising & SEO), media plans and Statements of Work.
• Participate in sales meetings; build and quote digital advertising and SEO plans for new and existing client accounts.
• Oversee, participate in, and ensure the integrity of the digital team’s research that will inform spending and strategy decisions.
• Manage, optimize and report on digital marketing campaigns and strategies for medium to large-sized organizations.
• Lead client meetings, listening intently to the client’s business goals and challenges, and provide professional recommendations to see the business succeed.
• Coordinate well with designated account representatives on client accounts so that that the account representatives have the tools and knowledge they need to maintain strong relationships with their clients.
• Interact with various media organizations, both traditional and digital, to provide digital services to clients.
• Analyze data via a variety of web, digital and SEO analytics tools and use insights to inform strategic decisions and recommendations.
• Audit websites and provide insight on how to improve a client’s SEO and/or conversion rate (CRO) performance.
• Use project management software to help advance and complete projects on time, schedule and budget.
• Suggest new processes to build efficiency, mitigate risk and foster greater strategic collaboration within the digital department.
• Support with the training of new team members at tbk on the digital processes and best practices.
• 8-10+ years of experience building, implementing and managing digital advertising and SEO strategies.
• Successful completion of a post-secondary program in a relevant field (e.g., marketing, digital marketing, business).
• Expert knowledge in Digital Advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Web Analytics, Email Marketing, Social Marketing, SMS Marketing, Content Marketing, Print/Outdoor Advertising and other popular marketing industry programs.
• Expert knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, SEMRush, Moz and Microsoft Office 365’s suite of software.
• Orchestrate and feel comfortable leading client meetings with senior-level executives present.
• Strong ability to problem solve, plan, strategize and support the client in achieving KPIs and goals.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Stellar analytical, organizational and time-management skills.
• Exceptional listener; authentically understands the client’s goals and strategy.
• Operates at a high level of efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Google Analytics certifications.
• Google Ads certifications.
Our culture is an extension of our vision: to help clients and team members see the potential they never knew they had. We offer direct leadership mentoring, professional training to continue to expand your knowledge, a culture of ownership and leadership and epic celebrations. Alongside these, we have great benefits, a flexible work environment, quarterly raises, and senior leaders’ ownership opportunities.
Qualified candidates should forward at a resume and a cover letter in confidence to: email@example.com
We are grateful to all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting those candidates who have been selected for an interview.
Thank you for your interest in a career with tbk. To give you background, tbk is a company that helps other companies successfully compete. We do this by producing some of Canada’s most effective web design, branding, digital marketing and marketing software solutions. The company is comprised of over 30 staff members and is based in downtown London, ON., right across from beautiful Victoria Park.
Our company has been recognized for many industries and business awards and for that we’re grateful. In 2020, tbk was named to the Canadian Business Growth 500 list, which ranks “Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies”. In 2016, tbk was named Small Business of the Year at the London Chamber’s Business Achievement Awards. And for five consecutive years (2016-2020), tbk has been named Top Web Design Provider in London by Consumer Choice Award.
By joining our team, you’ll be part of the company’s mission to help make businesses better through innovative uses of technological, digital and creative solutions. Some of our current clients include 3M® Canada, Davis Martindale LLP, Eckler Ltd., Extendicare Canada Inc., Hino® Canada, Jiffy Lube® Ontario (59 stores), Lerners LLP, Old Oak Properties, Tricar and Yogen Fruz®. You may also be involved in projects with tbk’s subsidiary company, AODA Online, a web accessibility software that has serviced over 2,000 corporate users across Canada.
tbk is passionate about improving the community too. We established tbk’s Women in Tech Scholarship, which pays for a female student’s first-year tuition entering Fanshawe College’s Interactive Media Design program. If staff have large vet bills, we pay for them (75% up to $3,000 per incident) through tbk’s Molly Fund. And this past summer, tbk’s Molly Fund opened to the public where families who have a dog that requires a medical amputation surgery can apply to the Fund for financial assistance.
I respect every team member at tbk because they strive to improve the lives of their team, our clients and our community. If you feel like we’re the right place for you to grow your career, we look forward to hearing from you.
Equal Opportunities: tbk is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, or disability status.
tbk values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.
Qualified candidates should forward their portfolio, resume, and cover letter in confidence to jointbk@tbkCreative.com.