Position: Junior Marketing Coordinator
Location: Concord, ON.
Type: Salary; Full-Time
No. of Positions: 1
Salary: To be discussed.
Group Benefits: Yes.
Start Date: August 12, 2o19
Reports to: Amanda Tadgell, Director of Digital & Operations
Junior Marketing Coordinator
The Junior Marketing Coordinator supports marketing and business development initiatives through content creation, strategy, and digital advertising management. As a Junior Marketing Coordinator, you have a strong passion for digital marketing, love flexing your creative skills, communicate excellently (verbal and written), yearn for learning opportunities, and enjoy solving complex business problems through collaboration and sound-strategy.
- Manage all content on various websites for one of tbk’s clients through their various content management systems (CMSs)
- Write high-quality content for product subpages, blog articles, etc. that are both effective for lead conversion (good sales copy) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Research and compile relevant technical information and marketing messages related to associated products.
- Set up and manage digital advertising campaigns via platforms like Google Ads (Search, GDN, etc.), Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators in Google Analytics.
- Manage a brand’s social media platforms on channels like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc. This includes content creation/curation, reporting and community management.
- Write and edit technical and creative content for various platforms including web, print and email.
- Coordinate content translation with external translation vendors.
- Interchange regularly with a client’s key vendors/suppliers that includes collecting, organizing and understanding product specifications.
- Execute on key recommendations from cross-functional subject matter experts, including business, development, content marketing, user experience, search engine strategy, IT, marketing and compliance.
- Manage the company’s email marketing programs on platforms including Hubspot and MailChimp.
- Perform standard corporate communications functions which includes press release writing, media outreach and event management.
- Keep organized records of marketing and sales metrics for various stakeholders.
- Successful completion of a post-secondary program in a relevant field (e.g., marketing, graphic design, public relations, corporate communications, business).
- At least one (1) year experience in a similar marketing role (Digital Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing Specialist, Marketing Associate, etc.).
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Experience writing content for the web and print.
- Adequate experience operating digital advertising campaigns on at least Facebook and Google Ads.
- Experience with Hubspot and MailChimp is an asset.
- Experience managing social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
- Demonstrated experience in self-management, setting and monitoring goals and accomplishing projects with excellence.
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks/projects.
- Can seamlessly escalate and follow-through on expected deliverables in accordance with deadlines and urgent matters as they arise.
- Stellar analytical, organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficient in Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter and resume to jointheteam@tbkCreative.com.