Position: Intermediate Front End Developer
Location: Concord, ON.
Type: Salary; Full-Time
No. of Positions: 1
Salary: To be discussed.
Group Benefits: Yes.
Start Date: June 3, 2019
Reports to: Andre Lefort, VP Technology
- Design web pages and their elements in the browser as required.
- Working knowledge of major content management systems (WordPress is preferred).
- Experience in developing digital solutions that comply with WCAG 2.0 as per the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
- Experience in front-end development tooling for automation, testing and deployment.
- Collaborate with other marketing professionals to fulfill on key development and marketing goals.
- Solve technical problems and present solutions or constructive ideas to other team members.
- Successful completion of a post-secondary program (degree, diploma or certificate) in a related field.
- Understanding of design patterns, general web functions and best industry standards.
- Prior experience with Git source control management process within an agile structure.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter and resume to jointheteam@tbkCreative.com.