Position: Intermediate Digital Specialist
Experience: 4-5 years (agency preferred)
Type: Full-time; Salary
Location: London, ON (Remote work available)
Salary: $60,000-$70,000 based on experience
Start Date: TBD
Group Benefits: Yes
Reports to: Kylie Maisonneuve, Principal & Director of Accounts
Intermediate Digital Specialist:
The Intermediate Digital Specialist is responsible for the execution of an assigned group of clients’ digital marketing campaigns including ongoing optimizations and recommendations for improving such. The Intermediate Digital Specialist works on digital advertising campaigns, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), email campaigns, content creation, and more. They are responsible for the ongoing performance and ensure the execution follows appropriate operational processes and within pre-defined scopes and budgets. Throughout the course of the campaign, the Intermediate Digital Specialist is responsible for analyzing the data, providing insight, strategy, and continually refining the campaign to help its client-base reach their KPIs or goals. The Intermediate Digital Specialist is hungry and committed to ongoingly improving its portfolio of campaigns so that its client-base reaps the rewards of what digital marketing can present to them.
- Set up and manage Google Ads, social advertising, and programmatic advertising campaigns
- Set up and manage more nascent forms of digital advertising products
- Set up and manage more advanced applications of web analytics (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Monitor and adjust the media spend to reach but never go over the budget set out in the paid media briefs or media buying calendar
- Plan and implement best SEO practices
- Stay current on best SEO and digital advertising techniques
- Audit websites and providing insight on how to improve a client or potential clients’ SEO rankings and conversion rates (CRO)
- Implement and launch e-mail marketing campaigns
- Optimize and manage Google My Business pages
- Use various third-party software tools to help improve the effectiveness of our digital marketing solutions
- Develop reports for clients on their website performance and any digital marketing programs they are running
- Support the accounts department with campaign performance questions
- Continually look for ways to improve its clients’ campaigns and offer suggestions ongoing to applicable management
- Coordinate well with designated account representatives on client accounts so that that the account representatives have the tools and knowledge they need to maintain strong relationships with clients
- Coordinate will with tbk’s digital vendors and maintain the vendor relationships
- Support with the training of new team members at tbk on digital process and best practices
- Successful completion of a post-secondary program in a relevant field (e.g., marketing, digital marketing, business)
- Google Analytics certifications
- Google Ads certifications
- Completed the Google Tag Manager course
- Strong ability to problem solve, plan, strategize and supporting the clients KPIs
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Stellar analytical, organizational and time-management skills
- Above-average skillset in Microsoft Office’s suite of software including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Exceptional listener; authentically understands the client’s goals and strategy
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- High core competency in Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Operates at a high level of efficiency, accuracy and with attention to detail
What we offer:
Our culture is an extension of our vision: to help clients and team members see the potential they never knew they had. We offer direct leadership mentoring, professional training to continue to expand your knowledge, a culture of ownership and leadership and epic celebrations. Alongside these, we have great benefits, a flexible work environment, quarterly raises, and senior leaders’ ownership opportunities.
Qualified candidates should forward at a resume and a cover letter in confidence to jointbk@tbkCreative.com.
We are grateful to all applicants for their interest; however, we will only be contacting those candidates who have been selected for an interview.
A message from the CEO, Melissa McInerney:
Thank you for your interest in a career with tbk. To give you background, tbk is a company that helps other companies successfully compete. We do this by producing some of Canada’s most effective web design, branding, digital marketing and marketing software solutions. The company is comprised of over 30 staff members and is based in downtown London, ON., right across from beautiful Victoria Park.
Our company has been recognized for many industries and business awards and for that we’re grateful. In 2020, tbk was named to the Canadian Business Growth 500 list, which ranks “Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies”. In 2016, tbk was named Small Business of the Year at the London Chamber’s Business Achievement Awards. And for five consecutive years (2016-2020), tbk has been named Top Web Design Provider in London by Consumer Choice Award.
By joining our team, you’ll be part of the company’s mission to help make businesses better through innovative uses of technological, digital and creative solutions. Some of our current clients include 3M® Canada, Davis Martindale LLP, Eckler Ltd., Extendicare Canada Inc., Hino® Canada, Jiffy Lube® Ontario (59 stores), Lerners LLP, Old Oak Properties, Tricar and Yogen Fruz®. You may also be involved in projects with tbk’s subsidiary company, AODA Online, a web accessibility software that has serviced over 2,000 corporate users across Canada.
tbk is passionate about improving the community too. We established tbk’s Women in Tech Scholarship, which pays for a female student’s first-year tuition entering Fanshawe College’s Interactive Media Design program. If staff have large vet bills, we pay for them (75% up to $3,000 per incident) through tbk’s Molly Fund. And this past summer, tbk’s Molly Fund opened to the public where families who have a dog that requires a medical amputation surgery can apply to the Fund for financial assistance.
I respect every team member at tbk because they strive to improve the lives of their team, our clients and our community. If you feel like we’re the right place for you to grow your career, we look forward to hearing from you.
Together, we can make things better.
tbk is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, or disability status.
tbk values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.