Type: Full-time; Salaried.
Position: Content Specialist
Salary: To be discussed.
Group Benefits: Yes.
Start Date: January 28, 2019
Reports to: Andre LeFort, VP of Technology
Content Specialist Responsibilities:
tbk Creative is hiring an additional full-time Content Specialist. To thrive in this role, you have a natural born passion for writing, you love to learn about new brands and products, and you have excellent punctuation and grammatical skills.
The responsibilities of the Content Specialist role includes:
- Will support the content needs daily of one of tbk Creative’s clients (the Canadian subsidiary of a Fortune 500 company)
- Create rich, high quality content for digital product catalogue to drive consideration and conversion activities.
- Collaborate with peers and key stakeholders to ensure content is aligned with the needs of the given product / brand and key end-user personas at various stages in their buying journey.
- Optimize content for search and conversion (e.g., lead generation, buy now, etc.).
- Adhere to corporate brand guidelines and tone-of-voice standards.
- Facilitate content approval process with divisional marketers, brand, regulatory, and legal, and revise content based on feedback as required.
- Participate in ad hoc special projects as required, and other tasks as assigned.
- At least an undergraduate degree, with a minimum two (2) years of experience in communications, digital marketing, or a related field.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with sound editorial judgment, consistent expression of brand voice, and proven delivery against business goals.
- Digital savvy with experience in SEO best practices, including keyword practices, research and analytics.
- Strong research skills and an acute attention to detail.
- Proven ability to translate complex technical and business needs into relevant, engaging content for a variety of audience personas.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, exceling in both independent and collaborative work environments with quickly, competing deadlines.
- Intermediate knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience in eCommerce and B2B markets an asset.
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter and resume to: jointheteam@tbkCreative.com.
A message from the president of tbk Creative, Andrew Schiestel:
tbk Creative is one of Canada’s highest quality providers of web design and digital marketing solutions. The company employs 20 staff and is based in downtown London, Ontario across from beautiful Victoria Park.
In 2016, the company was awarded “Small Business of the Year” at the London Chamber of Commerce Business Achievement Awards, and in 2018 tbk Creative was named both top “Web Design” provider (four consecutive years – 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019) and top “Online Marketing” provider in London, Ontario by Consumer Choice Award.
By joining our team, you will be a key part to tbk Creative’s daily mission of helping iconic brands become formidable online. Some of our current clients include 3M® Canada, Hino® Canada, Jiffy Lube® Ontario (59 stores), Yogen Fruz®, and Lerners LLP. You may also be involved in projects with tbk Creative’s affiliated company, AODA Online, which is one of Canada’s most popular web accessibility softwares.
I deeply respect every team member at tbk Creative because I know first-hand their hunger to always produce great digital solutions for our clients and their relentless drive to create a great working environment for all our staff. Below is an enjoyable video of two of team members getting a delightful surprise at the start of the year:
If you feel like you’d jive with tbk Creative’s culture and fit the requirements of the role, we welcome and look forward to your application.