Associate Intern (Winter 2022) Position:
The Associate Intern is an enthusiastic self-starter with a passion to learn more about web and digital marketing through hands-on practice. The Associate Intern will gain invaluable experience working in an agency setting by assisting with administrative duties and client production tasks to help tbk execute web design projects, digital marketing and creative campaigns.
Responsibilities of the Associate Intern position include:
Throughout the duration of a 4-month internship tenure, the Associate Intern will support tbk in some, or all, of the following initiatives:
- website content loading;
- social media content creation;
- website quality assurance and User Acceptance Testing;
- SEO research and implementation;
- media outreach;
- blog copywriting;
- social media content production;
- CRM/database management;
- industry research projects;
- and more
Skills required for the Associate Intern position include:
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary diploma/degree program in an applicable field (e.g., marketing, public relations, communications, business management).
- Strong self-motivation and care for doing great work.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively and problem-solve.
- High level of confidence and courage to ask questions.
- Comfort and competence with Microsoft Office’s suite of software.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with Google Ads and Google Analytics is an asset.
- Prior experience working on web design or digital marketing projects is an asset.
- Prior desktop publishing (e.g., Adobe Creative Suites), video editing, and WordPress content management experience is an asset.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you.
Know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know.