Position: Associate Digital Specialist
Experience: 2-4 Years of Digital Marketing Experience
Type: Full-time; Salary.
Location: London, ON.
Start Date: September 23, 2019
Salary: To be discussed.
Group Benefits: Yes.
Reports to: Amanda Tadgell, Director of Digital & Operations
Requirements: Google AdWords Certification and Google Analytics Certification
Associate Digital Specialist Position:
The Associate Digital Specialist is responsible for the execution of an assigned group of clients’ digital marketing campaigns including ongoing optimizations and recommendations for improving such. The Digital Specialist works on digital advertising campaigns, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), email campaigns, content creation, and more. They are responsible for the ongoing performance and ensure the execution follows appropriate operational processes and within pre-defined scopes and budgets. Throughout the course of a campaign, the digital specialist is responsible for analyzing data, providing insight, strategy, and continually refining campaign to help its client-base reach KPIs and goals. The Digital Specialist is hungry and committed to perpetually improving their portfolio so that its client-base reaps the rewards of what digital marketing can present to them.
The responsibilities of the Associate Digital Specialist role include:
- Set up and manage Google AdWords, social advertising, and programmatic advertising campaigns
- Set up and manage more nascent forms of digital advertising products
- Set up and manage more advanced applications of web analytics (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Monitor and adjust the media spend to reach but never go over the budget set out in the paid media briefs or media buying calendar
- Plan and implement best SEO practices
- Stay current on best SEO and digital advertising techniques
- Write and load content onto client websites
- Audit websites and providing insight on how to improve a client or potential clients’ SEO rankings and conversion rates (CRO)
- Implement and launch e-mail marketing campaigns
- Optimize and manage Google My Business pages
- Use various third-party software tools to help improve the effectiveness of our digital marketing solutions
- Develop reports for clients on their website performance and any digital marketing programs they are running
- Support the accounts department with campaign performance questions
- Continually look for ways to improve its clients’ campaigns and offer suggestions ongoing to applicable management
- Coordinate well with designated account representatives on client accounts so that that the account representatives have the tools and knowledge they need to maintain strong relationships with clients
- Coordinate will with tbk’s digital vendors and maintain the vendor relationships
- Support with the training of new team members at tbk on digital process and best practices
- 2-4 years of relevant experience (e.g., digital marketing, agency)
- Successful completion of a post-secondary program in a relevant field (e.g., marketing, digital marketing, business)
- Google Analytics certifications
- Google AdWords certifications
- Completed the Google Tag Manager course
- Strong ability to problem solve, plan, strategize and supporting the clients KPIs
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Stellar analytical, organizational and time-management skills
- Above average skillset in Microsoft Office’s suite of softwares including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Exceptional listener; authentically understands the client’s goals and strategy
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- High core competency in Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Operates at a high-level of efficiency, accuracy and with attention to detail
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter and resume to: jointheteam@tbkCreative.com.
A message from the president at tbk, Andrew Schiestel:
Thank you for your interest in a career with tbk. To give you background, tbk is a company that helps other companies successfully compete. We do this through producing some of Canada’s most effective web design, branding, digital marketing and marketing software solutions. The company is comprised of over 40 staff members and is based in downtown London, ON. right across from beautiful Victoria Park.
Our company has been recognized for many industry and business awards and for that we’re grateful. For instance, in 2019, tbk was named to the Canadian Business Growth 500 list. Also in 2019—and for four consecutive years (2016-2019)—tbk was named Top Web Design Provider in London by Consumer Choice Award. And in 2016, tbk was named Small Business of the Year at the London Chamber’s Business Achievement Awards.
By joining our team, you’ll be part of the company’s mission to help make businesses better through innovative uses of technological and creative solutions. Some of our current clients include: 3M® Canada, Davis Martindale LLP, Eckler Ltd., Extendicare Canada Inc., Hino® Canada, Jiffy Lube® Ontario (59 stores), Lerners LLP, Old Oak Properties, Tricar and Yogen Fruz®. You may also be involved in projects with tbk’s subsidiary company, AODA Online, a web accessibility software that has serviced over 1,000 corporate users across Canada.
tbk is passionately committed to the community. Each year we pay for the first year tuition of a student entering Fanshawe College’s Interactive Media Design program via tbk’s Women in Tech Scholarship. If staff have large vet bills, we financially help out (75% up to $3,000 per incident) through tbk’s Molly Fund. And this summer, tbk’s Molly Fund opened to the public where families who have a dog that requires a medical amputation can apply to the Fund for financial assistance.
I respect every team member at tbk because they have a sincere desire to produce high-quality solutions that make businesses better while also creating an enjoyable and vibrant work environment for their peers. If you feel like you’d jive as a tbk employee and fit the requirements of this position, we look forward to hearing from you.
Together, we can make things better.
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter and resume to jointheteam@tbkCreative.com.