Type: Full-time; Salaried
Position: Associate Design & Marketing Coordinator
Location: London, Ontario
Salary: To be discussed
Group Benefits: Yes
Start Date: August 26, 2019
Reports to: Amanda Tadgell, Director of Digital & Operations
Intermediate Marketing Coordinator
The Associate Design & Marketing Coordinator exists to support marketing and business development initiatives through strategy, planning, production and implementation efforts. The Associate Design & Marketing Coordinator’s core responsibilities include the creation of collateral assets through graphic design, client WordPress website maintenance and other marketing initiatives. The Associate Design & Marketing Coordinator has a strong passion for creative and digital marketing, enjoys flexing their creative abilities, is a great communicator (verbal and written), seeks out learning opportunities, is a self-starter, and is a strategist.
- Graphic design production of marketing materials such as brochures, sell sheets, signage, etc.
- Transform product details into rich, high-quality content that align to business strategy and customer needs.
- Research and compile all relevant technical information and marketing messages related to each client’s product or its brand.
- Manage a client’s WordPress website including content updates and stylistic changes.
- Writes technical and creative content for a variety of material for the web, print, email and other channels.
- Coordinate content translation with external vendors.
- Executes on key recommendations from cross-functional subject matter experts, including business, content marketing, user experience, search strategy, technical service, and legal/regulatory affairs.
- Performs standard corporate communications functions, including: press release creation and coordination, as well as managing external and internal company events.
- Keeps organized records of marketing/sales metrics for stakeholders.
- Highly skilled with Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Successful completion of a post-secondary program in a relevant field (e.g., marketing, graphic design, public relations, communications, business).
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar marketing role (Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant, etc.).
- Experience creating content for the web, print materials and other mediums.
- Takes initiative to set own goals and commitments to professional development; takes ownership of one’s own performance; sets and manages the achievement of goals; monitors progress and communicates/asks for help when off-pace to achieve a goal.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment; able to effectively prioritize, escalate and follow-through on expected deliverables in accordance with deadlines and urgent matters.
- Analytical, organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- WordPress content management experience.
- Web analytics (e.g., Google Analytics) knowledge and experience is an asset, but not required.
- Photography or videography experience is an asset, but not required.
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter and resume to: jointheteam@tbkCreative.com.