Type: Full-time; Salaried
Position: Account Coordinator
Location: London, Ontario
Salary: To be discussed
Group Benefits: Yes
Start Date: September 23, 2019
Reports to: Kylie McConnell, Director of Accounts
The Account Coordinator provides administration, internal coordination and research support to Account Managers and Account Associates to ensure the effective execution of operational functions and client projects. The Account Coordinator may also assist with social media marketing management, content writing (including copywriting and editing), public relations and event management duties to help progress internal/external projects forward.
- Support the execution of internal/external projects through:
- website copywriting;
- website content loading;
- blog writing;
- copy editing;
- agendas for meetings;
- meeting notetaking;
- website ticket logging and management;
- quality assurance testing;
- data auditing;
- sales/marketing research;
- social channel management;
- press release writing;
- public relations initiatives and media outreach;
- and resource scheduling.
- Support day-to-day office management through:
- phone monitoring/answering;
- ordering supplies;
- ordering meals for client meetings and team events;
- organizing team social events and company-wide training sessions;
- planning and organizing the company’s participation in local networking and community events;
- and supporting special projects within the company.
- Successful completion of a post-secondary program in an applicable field (marketing, public relations, communications, business).
- Passion for marketing, self-starter, and drive to learn.
- Prior sales, marketing, or account management experience is preferred.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment; able to prioritize effectively, escalate and follow-through on expected deliverables in accordance with deadlines and urgent matters.
- Stellar analytical, organizational and time-management skills.
- Above-average skillset in Microsoft Office’s suite of software including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong familiarity with Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proactive attitude with a passion for customer satisfaction.
- Operates at a high level of efficiency, accuracy and with attention to detail.
To apply for this role, you may send a cover letter and resume to: jointheteam@tbkCreative.com.