Position: Account Associate
Type: Salary; Full-Time
Location: London, ON.
Start Date: To be discussed.
Salary: To be discussed.
Group Benefits: Yes.
Reports to: Kylie McConnell, Director of Accounts
The Account Associate is the primary relationship owner for a portfolio of small to medium-sized accounts with responsibility for the project management of website, digital marketing and creative solutions for said accounts. The Account Associate supports the production and delivery of website maintenance packages, new website projects, digital marketing campaigns, creative solutions and internal marketing initiatives. The Account Associate role is often a pre-requisite and a great informal training ground for future account managers at tbk.
- Oversee the project management of website maintenance packages, new website projects, digital marketing campaigns, creative solutions, and internal marketing initiatives.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions in accordance with customer needs and objectives.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients; answer and quickly respond to client emails and phone calls; lead client meetings; deliver performance reports.
- Proactively identify product and service issues and resolve them expeditiously.
- Work with the development, digital, creative and content teams to consistently improve client websites and digital marketing campaigns for optimal success and to better serve the overall success of the given strategy.
- Manage account budgets mindfully and successfully.
- Successful completion of a post-secondary program in a relevant field (e.g., marketing, public relations, communications, business).
- At least 1 year of experience in professional client relationship and project management.
- Demonstrated ability to participate meaningfully in strategies and other ideas that benefit their client portfolio.
- Proven ability to lead the internal management of web, digital marketing, and creative projects; delivering top-quality work in accordance with project scope, budget and timelines.
- Ability to absorb, process and effectively communicate complex/technical information in a way that is easy for clients and colleagues to understand.
- Ability to identify a client’s value propositions and communicate such in a clear, concise manner;
- Ability to understand clients’ needs/requests and fulfill on such individually or identify the proper subject matter expert at the company to support them.
- Strong ability to problem solve, plan, strategize and deliver meaningful web/digital service or product solutions to clients.
- Takes initiative to set their own goals and commitments to professional development; takes ownership of one’s own performance; sets and manages the achievement of goals; monitors progress and communicates/asks for help when off pace to achieve a goal.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment; able to effectively prioritize, escalate and follow-through on expected deliverables in accordance with deadlines and urgent matters.
- Exceptional relationship management skills; ability to listen, understand, empathize and connect with clients.
- Above average skill set in Microsoft Office’s suite of software including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong familiarity with Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Excellent ability to track performance in spreadsheets.
- Stellar analytical, organizational and time-management skills.
- Exceptional listener; authentically understands a situation before responding with recommended solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter and resume to: jointheteam@tbkCreative.com.
A message from the president at tbk, Andrew Schiestel:
tbk takes care in producing some of Canada’s most effective web design, branding, digital marketing and marketing software solutions. The company is comprised of 39 team members and is based in downtown London, ON. right across from beautiful Victoria Park.
Our company has been recognized for many industry and business awards and for that we’re grateful. For instance, in 2019—and for four consecutive years (2016-2019)—tbk was named Top Web Design Provider in London by Consumer Choice Award. In 2016, tbk was named Small Business of the Year at the London Chamber’s Business Achievement Awards and in 2019, tbk has been named a finalist for Medium-Sized Business of the Year at the same Awards.
By joining our team, you’ll be part of the company’s mission to help make businesses better through effective and intelligent use of technological and creative solutions. Some of our current clients include 3M® Canada, Extendicare Canada Inc., Hino® Canada, Jiffy Lube® Ontario (59 stores), Yogen Fruz® and Lerners LLP. You may also be involved in projects with tbk’s affiliated company, AODA Online, which is one of Canada’s most popular web accessibility software.
I respect every team member at tbk Creative because they have a sincere desire to produce high-quality solutions that make businesses better while creating an enjoyable and vibrant work environment for everyone. If you feel like you’d jive as a tbk employee and fit the requirements of this position, we look forward to hearing from you.
Together, we can make things better.
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter and resume to jointheteam@tbkCreative.com.