Tuesday, February 24th, 1:30 – 3:00pm ET
Are you a General Manager, business owner, or marketer of a Canadian window and door company (dealer / retail)?
Are you looking for specific tips to have a website that translates more traffic to qualified leads?
If so, this is the webinar for you.
On this webinar, you will learn:
- User interface – Simple tips to design a website that converts higher.
- Content management – Tips for ensuring you have a content management system that is easy for your staff to use.
- Mobile / tablet – In the window/door industry, ~29% of website traffic now comes from smart phones and tablets. Learn more about what a mobile responsive website is.
- Building core messaging – What has your company stand out to consumer’s amongst all the competitors? Learn how to craft brand core messaging that has you differentiate your brand.
- Phone analytics – Learn how phone analytics can help you better measure the return on investment (ROI) of your marketing campaigns.
- Web accessibility – Private sector groups with over 50 employees in Ontario when building new websites must ensure they are accessible to people with physical disabilities under the AODA. Even if you’re under 50 employees, it may help sales and customer service to have your website be more accessible to people with physical disabilties.
- Canadian Anti-Spam Law (CASL) – CASL introduces a greater threshold that must be met before businesses can send commercial-related emails. Learn how to build or modify your website to meet the new requirements under CASL.
To register, fill out the registration form on this page.
Our contact information: