Email Marketing & The Law: Maximizing Your Success Under the Canadian Anti-Spam Law
Tuesday, July 22nd, 1-2:30pm ET
On July 1, 2014, the Canadian Anti-Spam Law (CASL) took effect.
Many marketers and CEOs are struggling with understanding all the relevant scenarios this legislation applies to and how best to structure their marketing and communications efforts inside of the new rules.
On July 22, commercial and technology lawyer, David Canton of Harrison Pensa LLP and the President at tbk Creative, Andrew Schiestel, will dive into the legislation and discuss best practices for marketers to succeed under the new CASL regime.
On this call, you’ll learn the essentials marketers and CEOs need such as:
- What a commercial electronic message is (CEM),
- The rules that must be met for you to send out a CEM,
- A 3-year transitional provision that most businesses don’t know about and in what specific scenarios it applies,
- Important exemptions you should be aware of,
- What implied and express consent means and tips to properly attain it from contacts,
- How to create web pages with web forms that have you legally create implied or express consent,
- Additional information that is legally required on your web form pages and within your CEMs,
- In what scenarios unsubscribe functionality is required,
- And a lot more!
To register for this webinar, fill out the form to the right.
Our contact information: