Type: Full-time; Salaried.
Position: Account Manager
Salary: To be discussed.
Group Benefits: Yes.
Start Date: December 11th, 2017
Reports to: Kylie McConnell, Director of Accounts
Account Manager Responsibilities:
tbk Creative is hiring an additional full-time Account Manager. To thrive in this role, you have the discipline and take pride in completing projects from start to finish, you maintain strong personal organizational structures, you enjoy solving marketing puzzles, possess excellent communications skills (verbal and written), and you intuitively have a desire to be part of and serve a greater mission.
A message from the president of tbk Creative, Andrew Schiestel:
tbk Creative is one of Canada’s highest quality providers of web design and digital marketing solutions. The company employs 23 staff members and is based in downtown London, Ontario across from beautiful Victoria Park.
In 2016, the company was awarded “Small Business of the Year” at the London Chamber of Commerce Business Achievement Awards, and in 2018 tbk Creative was named both top “Web Design” provider (three consecutive years – 2016, 2017, & 2018) and top “Online Marketing” provider in London, Ontario by Consumer Choice Award.
By joining our team, you will be a key part to tbk Creative’s daily mission of helping iconic brands become formidable online. Some of our current clients include 3M® Canada, Hino® Motors Canada, Jiffy Lube® Ontario (59 stores), Yogen Fruz®, and Lerners LLP. You may also be involved in projects with tbk Creative’s affiliated company, AODA Online, which is one of Canada’s most popular web accessibility softwares.
I deeply respect every team member at tbk Creative because I know first-hand their hunger to always produce great digital solutions for our clients and their relentless drive to create a great working environment for all our staff. Below is an enjoyable video of two of our team members getting a delightful surprise at the start of the year:
If you feel like you’d jive with tbk Creative’s culture and fit the requirements of the role, we welcome and look forward to your application.
The responsibilities of the Account Manager role includes:
- Managing a portfolio of clients that tbk Creative provides digital marketing solutions to
- Assisting senior management with digital strategy development
- Being the liaison between clients and our team
- Leading the team to compile ongoing production and performance reports
- Assisting with ongoing service solution offers to clients
- Leading client and staff meetings (both sales and ongoing service delivery)
- Successful completion of a post-secondary program (degree, diploma or certificate) in an applicable field
- Basic understanding of project management processes
- At least 2 years digital marketing agency experience specifically managing web design projects
- A basic understanding of web analytics
- Experience working with popular digital marketing mediums from an accounts perspective such as digital advertising, email marketing, blogging, social marketing, SEO, and other various online campaigns.
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter and resume to: jointheteam@tbkCreative.com.